This remarkable black ceramic dragon is holding a crystal ball, a unique incense holder, perfect for meditating.
Incense is known to reduce heart rate, soothe nerves and relieve build up tension due to stress and/or anxiety.
The Asian dragons are good creatures, they are seen as deities and hold many lessons. You often see dragon statues in front of temples and dragon shrines that are next to a body of water. This typical dragon lives in the water or in the wind and are gods disguised as shapeshifters.
NOTE: Incense Cones need to be purchased separately (not included)
Size: Approx 20cm x 19cm x 10cm
• Burn incense in a ventilated area.
• Keep both lit and unlit incense out of the reach of small children and pets.
• If you’re asthmatic or have other respiratory issues then you should avoid burning incense.
• If you’re pregnant, you should talk to your doctor before burning incense. Use it with care and at your own risk
• Keep it dry
• once cone incense is burned, it may leave a yellowish liquid (from the oils) on the surface. Just wipe it clean.
• If you prefer a stronger smell, add 2-3 drops of your favourite essential oil.”